Friday

Acai Berry Scam: MaxAcai Boost


You have seen the ads everywhere for Acai berry products for losing weight and cleaning the colon to reduce built up waste. But have you read the Terms of Service? Most don't and think the "free trial offers" let them truly try and product and then decide to purchase later if interested. Don't count on it.

MaxAcai Boost is being heavily marketed on the Internet, mainly on internet news and celebrity sites. The product makes claims such as..

Burn fat while you sleep
Cleans toxins and sludge from your system
Makes skin brighter and toner
Gives you energy

However, if you run across an ad for MaxAcai Boost, be sure read the Terms and Conditions for purchase.

There is not a truly "free trial" and signing up for the trial makes the buyer liable for the full purchase at a later date.

Your order trial begins when you place your order not when you receive it!

Beginning on the day that You place an order for a product (“Product”) from the Website, Your nineteen (19) day Free Trial period begins (“Free Trial Period”). The Free Trial Period is calculated in calendar days, not business days.

If you do nothing after receiving the trial order, you will get billed for the full amount

If You are satisfied with the Product and wish to continue to receive the Product on a monthly basis, You need do nothing else. Upon the expiration of the Free Trial Period, Your credit card will be billed for the full cost of the Product that You ordered (i.e., a thirty day supply).

If you still do nothing, they will keep sending you product in the mail.

Unless You cancel this service, every thirty (30) days thereafter Max Acai Boost will send you an additional thirty (30) day supply of the Product You ordered, and the credit card You provided to us will be automatically billed for the Product.

And the real cost of the product kicks in after the 19 day trial is over.

You will be billed at such reduced price until the promotional period ends or Max Acai Boost is assured of payment by your credit card processor, after which time the Product price will be restored to its normal rate, or $79.95. Downward modified or promotional prices may be restored to normal rates without prior notice to you.


If you wish to cancel MaxAcai Boost, you must call 1-866-992-6556 before the next order ships.

Be aware of these Terms if you plan on trying Max Acai Boost in the future. You will be liable for some stiff payments after the trial is over if you fail to cancel!

Learn about a great new, natural way to really lose weight with The Diet Solution! 

4 comments:

  1. Sadly the information is also true of Acai Optimum. There is really no trial period and you are billed the full price of $79.98 plus $25.00 shipping fee. If you do not cancel at the end of their "trial period" date (and by the way they do not let you know when that date is) you will be billed for the full amount. Also when you get your product there is no billing papers or any information included about your "account".

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is true. I ordered the free trial of Acai Optimum and the Advanced Colon cleanser, agreeing to pay the postage only (2 x £1.95) and they took 2 x £67.53 off my card. I've claimed it back on the grounds of fraud, and Barclays are investigating it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also have been stung by Acai Optimum's false advertising. I was unaware that they had actually "drained" my credit card account until my banking institution kindly contacted me.
    When I finally did (not that I expected too) receive the product it actually was not what I ordered. I am also very dubious of the quality of the product as it seems to contain a lot of fillers and additives. In future I will stay with purchasing good quality product direct from my local health food store. A lesson learnt the hard way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am really annoyed, I'm £130.00 out of pocket. I requested the one month trial of acaioptimum and the acaicleanse,thinking I was only going to pay the shipping costs, immediately my credit card was charged the amount of £64.50 x 2. I received not only one pot of each but I received two pots of each, so I packaged it all up and sent it back. I havent been able to get this amount back from them although I returned the products to them unopened. On the 28th of August I was charged another £130.00 although I cancelled all dealings with them.

    ReplyDelete

We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here.